Hillsboro Beach Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance, Installation & Hillsboro Beach Appliance Repair, Maintenance & Sales
Commercial and residential air conditioner and appliance services in Hillsboro Beach, Florida.
Just North of Pompano Beach, Hillsboro Beach is situated on a small peninsula and extends just 3.2 miles from the Hillsboro Inlet to Deerfield Beach. AAA Able A/C & Appliance Service Inc. has served Hillsboro Beach and the surrounding areas in South Florida for over 30 years. We offer residential and mobile home, commercial and industrial heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) services as well as a full range of appliance services. Located within minutes from Hillsboro Beach, we offer same-day service, 24 hours a day, any day of the year! Our business is family-owned and operated, and we proudly serve with the honesty and integrity on which we have built our reputation. Don't take our word for it, see for yourself what AAA Able customers are saying!
Choose AAA Able and enjoy:
- Expert, certified and licensed technicians.
- Peace of mind of dealing with a factory-authorized seller of all major AC & Appliance brands.
- Rebates and discounts from FPL. AAA Able is a participating Florida Power & Light contractor.
- Financing options.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Air Conditioner Services in Hillsboro Beach, Florida.
General AC Services
- Air Conditioner Maintenance (Replace Air Filter, Clean Condenser and Coils - Click "Coupons" on the right for a great deal -- our $69.95 Tune-Up Special!)
- Residential Air Conditioner Repair
- Commercial Air Conditioner Repair
- New A/C Equipment Sales (Be sure to check out our 2 Ton Ruud Air Conditioner Special! Click "Coupons" on the right!)
- New Air Conditioner Installation
Indoor Air Quality Services
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Repair
- Air Duct Replacement
Appliance Services in Hillsboro Beach, Florida.
Click "Coupons" on the right for a $25 discount off your Appliance Repair/Service order!
- Home Kitchen Appliance Sales
- Home Kitchen Appliance Repair
- Refrigerator Repair
- Washer/Dryer Sales
- Washer/Dryer Repair
- Oven Repair
- Dishwasher Repair
- Garbage Disposals
- Water Heaters
Commercial Kitchen Appliances and Commercial Refrigeration
- Restaurant Appliance Repair
- Commercial Refrigeration Sales
- Commercial Refrigeration Repair
- Reach-In Refrigerators
- Walk-In Freezers & Walk-In Coolers
- Refrigerated Display Cases
- Ice Machines are Our Specialty! Click "Coupons" on the right to see our Appliance Service discount!
AAA Able Air Conditioning and Appliances Inc. - When you want it done and you want it done right!
Whether you need to purchase or install a new air conditioner or appliance, or just need an A/C tune-up or a repair on your existing equipment, our friendly, trained technicians are ready to help. Based just minutes of Hillsboro Beach, we are ready to attend to all of your A/C service and appliance service needs.
Fill out our online "Service Estimate Form" and receive 10% off. Have you received a lower quote? Please tell us—we will price match to get you the quality service you deserve. Also, check out our Referral Program: we give you cash for referring others!
Contact us today to schedule a service call for your air conditioner or appliance. We know South Florida, we know Hillsboro Beach, and we know it’s HOT! We want to earn your business so you, too, can say, "AAA Able does the job right, fast, and won’t break the bank!"
Hillsboro Beach Facts:
- The Hillsboro Lighthouse, completed in 1907, marks the northern end of the Florida Reef. It contains a 5,500,000 candlepower light and is the most powerful light on the east coast of the United States. Its height is 136 feet above the water.
- The name is derived from the Earl of Hillsborough, to whom large grants of land were made by the English Crown during one of the periods of English possession of Florida
- The Town was originally incorporated in 1939 and remained inactive until 1947 when it was incorporated by a special act of the Florida Legislature.
- As of 2000, Hillsboro Beach was the twenty-second most Canadian-populated area in the US, along with several other areas, at 1.5% of residents.