Dania Beach Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance, Installation & Dania Beach Appliance Repair, Maintenance & Sales
Commercial and residential air conditioner and appliance services in Dania Beach, Florida.
Dania Beach was named for its original Danish settlers. AAA Able A/C & Appliance Service Inc. has served the city of Dania Beach and the surrounding areas for over 30 years. We offer residential and mobile home, commercial and industrial heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) services as well as a full range of appliance services. Located only minutes from Dania Beach, we offer same-day service, 24 hours a day, any day of the year! Our business is family-owned and operated, and we proudly serve with the honesty and integrity on which we have built our reputation. Don't take our word for it, see for yourself what AAA Able customers are saying!
Choose AAA Able and enjoy:
- Expert, certified and licensed technicians.
- Peace of mind of dealing with a factory-authorized seller of all major AC & Appliance brands.
- Rebates and discounts from FPL. AAA Able is a participating Florida Power & Light contractor.
- Financing options.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Air Conditioner Services in Dania Beach, Florida.
General AC Services
- Air Conditioner Maintenance (Replace Air Filter, Clean Condenser and Coils - Click "Coupons" on the right for a great deal -- our $69.95 Tune-Up Special!)
- Residential Air Conditioner Repair
- Commercial Air Conditioner Repair
- New A/C Equipment Sales (Be sure to check out our 2 Ton Ruud Air Conditioner Special! Click "Coupons" on the right!)
- New Air Conditioner Installation
Indoor Air Quality Services
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Repair
- Air Duct Replacement
Appliance Services in Dania Beach, Florida.
Click "Coupons" on the right for a $25 discount off your Appliance Repair/Service order!
- Home Kitchen Appliance Sales
- Home Kitchen Appliance Repair
- Refrigerator Repair
- Washer/Dryer Sales
- Washer/Dryer Repair
- Oven Repair
- Dishwasher Repair
- Garbage Disposals
- Water Heaters
Commercial Kitchen Appliances and Commercial Refrigeration
- Restaurant Appliance Repair
- Commercial Refrigeration Sales
- Commercial Refrigeration Repair
- Reach-In Refrigerators
- Walk-In Freezers & Walk-In Coolers
- Refrigerated Display Cases
- Ice Machines are Our Specialty! Click "Coupons" on the right to see our Appliance Service discount!
AAA Able Air Conditioning and Appliances Inc. - When you want it done and you want it done right!
Whether you need to purchase or install a new air conditioner or appliance, or just need an A/C tune-up or repairs on your existing equipment, our friendly, trained technicians are ready to help. Located in close proximity to Dania Beach, we are ready to attend to all of your A/C service and appliance service needs.
Fill out our online "Service Estimate Form" and receive 10% off. Have you received a lower quote? Please tell us—we will price match to get you the quality service you deserve. Also, check out our Referral Program: we give you cash for referring others!
Contact us today to schedule a service call for your A/C or appliance. We know South Florida, we know Dania Beach, and we know it’s HOT! We want to earn your business so you, too, can say, "AAA Able does the job right, fast, and won’t break the bank!"
Dania Beach Facts:
- Originally called Modello, 12 Danish families from Chicago settled in what is now Dania Beach in 1898-1899.
- The town was incorporated in 1904 and grew rapidly, but the hurricane of 1926 devastated the community and it was annexed to the City of Hollywood. By 1927, however, it was de-annexed.
- Dania was considered the “Tomato Capital of the World” during the tomato boom. In 1927, the city’s first “Tomato Day Celebration” was held. The festivities included official tomato fights and a Miss Tomato Festival Pageant. By the late 1940’s, the tomato boom had come to an end and the crops were beginning to fail due to salt water intrusion.
- The Antique Business took over when the Tomato Business began to fail. The time period’s history and architecture have been preserved in the city’s Antique Row.